This week, Boost Media was proud to volunteer with the SF-Marin Food Bank, a vital lifeline for 225,000 people in need of food assistance in our community. A group of Boosters gathered in the San Francisco food warehouse to sort and pack more than 100 pounds of food donations that came to the food bank.
Our new Marketing Associate Chelsea Robinson enjoyed getting to know the Boost team and being a part of a larger cause. “It was a great feeling to give back to the food bank which positively impacts so many people’s lives,” she says.
The SF-Marin Food Bank is helping to end hunger in a big way. Through the organization:
- 47 million pounds of food will be delivered throughout San Francisco and Marin, more than half of it fresh produce direct from the farm
- 107,000 meals worth of food will be distributed each and every day
- 30,000 families will receive wholesome foods at our pantries each week
- 10,000 children will be served fresh, healthy snacks in the classroom each school day
- 450 community partners will rely on us to supply their meal and food programs
- 240 farmer’s market-style pantries will provide foods people can use to prepare healthy meals in their own homes
That’s a huge impact! To learn more about volunteer opportunities with the SF-Marin Food Bank, click here.
About Boost Media
Boost Media increases advertiser profitability by using a combination of humans and a proprietary software platform to drive increased ad relevance at scale. The Boost marketplace comprises over 1,000 expert copywriters and image optimizers who compete to provide a diverse array of perspectives. Boost’s proprietary software identifies opportunities for creative optimization and drives performance using a combination of workflow tools and algorithms. Headquartered in San Francisco, the Boost Media optimization platform provides fresh, performance-driven creative in 12 localized languages worldwide.