It’s been a pretty busy week for Boost Media. In the last seven days we:
- Launched a revamped, simplified website redesign (check out the spanking new Boost Media home page).
- Announced our second round of funding
- And got some great mentions in some of the biggest publications around the Web
The coverage was really overwhelming – if you’re ever looking to introduce your product or service to a lot of different audiences fast, you might consider getting a round of venture funding from some of the best VCs on the planet (try angel list – worked for us!). In the interest of – well, bragging mostly, here is a quick roundup of funding coverage:
- TechCrunch breaks the funding announcement
- The Wall Street Journal’s Venture roundup includes the announcement
- Read Write Web mentions the funding in their roundup of VC deals
- Media Post’s “Boost Media Secures Series A Funding” Piece
- VentureBeat’s Deals and More Roundup Includes the Deal
- Digitial Media Wire Covers the Funding
- SiliconTap: BoostCTR Clicks into 1.64 Million
- AdExchanger Covers the President and BoostCTR funding…side by side
- Xconomy’s run down of the Boost Media seed funding
- WiredVC has a nice run-down of the funding
And of course because all of these fine, reputable publications covered the funding a number of scrapers and Twitter bots joined the party as well.
More About Us!
Since this is the unabashedly Boost Media centric round-up: Ryan and Jeff (of Win of the Week and Ads in the Wild fame) gave a great interview on how to write high CTR PPC ads over on the WordStream blog.
David had a great post on making sure your ads aren’t out of sync over on Search Engine Journal.
On the Boost blog we put up a great new Ads in the Wild column, Ryan took an interesting look at PPC Strategy: Search Marketing vs. Interruption Marketing, and then came back with another Win of the Week which took an interesting look at a 67% increase in CTR for realtor search.
What Else Happened this Week?
Since we’ve basically ignored any non-Boost centric activity this week, what did we miss? Drop a line in the comments!